The Astro Pneumatic 5820 Engine Transverse Bar with Support Arm is designed to make removal of transaxle easy by supporting engine of front wheel drive vehicles. It includes a support arm which provides three point support for off-center loads.
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
- How to Replace an Oxygen Sensor
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?