6 Ton Jack Stands
- Saddle column provides ratchet action height adjustment; Dual purpose handle serves as carry handle and saddle column release; Formed steel frame means tough rugged construction; Multi position ratchet bar provides strength and durability; Legs have folded metal footing to spread weight move evenly protecting read and parking lot surfaces and significantly reduce setting while working under the vehicle; Formed base adds stability and helps reduce sinkage into pavement
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?