|Maximum Extended Height
|Quick Connect Type
|Single Or Dual Pump
|Steel Wheel/Swivel Caster
This Duralast 2 1/2T Aluminum Service Floor Jack features a low-profile design and quick-lifting hydraulic system to handle a variety of lifting chores.The ball bearing-mounted rear swivel caster wheels and wide track front wheels provide easy maneuverability and jack stability under a load. A saddle pad protects the vehicle's frame and components.
- Dual pistons for faster rising action
- Quick-release handle and foam bumper guard
- Rubber-padded saddle rotates 360°
- Durable, light-weight steel and aluminum construction
- Lifting range of 4" to 18 1/811
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?