This rugged Duralast® 2.25-ton trolley jack is strong and versatile for use with multiple vehicles. The jack features an arched frame design that gets underneath very low vehicles may be small in size, but big in performance. Coated with a protective paint that is resistant to oil, grease and dirt making clean-up easy and fast. A positive locking safety release handle offers exceptional safety during use. An integrated overload protection valve prevents you from lifting items weighing in excess of the jack's capacity, protecting the jack for longer life. This unit is certified and is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME safety standards for portable automotive service equipment.
- Arched frame and a 360° rotating saddle for versatility
- Steel front wheels and steel rear swivel make maneuvering and positioning this jack is an easy task
- Lifting range 3-1/2 In. to 13-15/16 In.
- Rated capacity 4,500 lb
- Steel frame provides added security for maximum durability and strength when lifting large loads
- Positive locking safety release handle offers exceptional safety during use