This Duralast 2 Ton Hydraulic Trolley Jack is small in size, but big on performance. The 4,000 lbs. lifting capacity provides exceptional versatility for use with multiple vehicles. Constructed with a nodular cast iron pump and supported with high strength steel this jack will help to lift large loads safely. Engineered using the same systems as used in Aerospace Technologies and in the Automotive OEM sector and built in ISO certified facilities. Designed and tested to meet ASME PALD 2009 safety standards.
- Compact size provides portability and ease of storage in the trunk on the car
- Safety overload system to prevent use beyond rated capacity
- Light weight
- 2 Ton easy use trolley jack
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?