|Maximum Extended Height
|Quick Connect Type
|Single Or Dual Pump
This versatile jack with its patented design is adaptable to many lifting jobs in the shop, at home, and on the road. Features low pick up heights, adjustable lift heights, glide-action pressure pump, wide cleated saddle, and a wide rugged base. Designed for reliable safe operation.
- Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Heat treated extension screws allows low pickup height adjustment and maximum lift height
- Wide foot base helps resist sinking into soft asphalt
- Lifting height 8.5 In. to 16.25 In.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?