This high lift transmission jack is used for everything from everyday garage service to heavy duty industrial jobs. It has a heavy-duty construction transmission mounting head and features four ratcheting brackets that adjust to fit a variety of transmissions.
- The two stage telescoping ram allows high reach at 71 In.
- Great stability with 4 legs
- Saddle lets side-to-side and front and back adjustment
- Foot pedal pump and release action allow one-person operation
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Brake Light On? Find Out Why
- What is an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School
- Five Things to Check on Your Car Every Month