When used with a shop crane, the OEMTOOLS™ 24867 Engine Lift Plate allows you to easily lift most "V" style engines with 2 or 4 barrel intake manifolds. This durable zinc plated steel lift plate makes removing and maneuvering an engine easier. It can also be used to keep debris out of the manifold while stored.
- Corrosion Resistant, Gold Iridite Zinc Plating
- Tough, All Steel Construction
- Multiple Bolt Hole Configurations for a Variety of Applications
- Fits Most V Style 6 & 8 Cylinder Engines with 2 or 4 Barrel Intake Manifolds
- Works with or without an Engine Leveling Device
- Mounting Hardware Not Included
Advice and How-To's
- Snow Tires Vs Chains: Which is Better?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Why is My Brake Light On?
- What is an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School