The special self locking oil pan bolts, use a smaller-than-standard hex head is ideal for tight spaces. Because of the hex flange head design, it will not fall back into the socket wrench, allowing for easier installation. Special under head serrations prevent loosening and the wide flange head distributes uniform clamping pressure for an ultra gasket seal. Bolts are zinc plated, grade 5.
- Ideal For Tight Spaces
- Serrations Prevent Loosening
- Flange Distributes Pressure
- Zinc Plated Bolts
- Grade 5 Material
- Easy Installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?