First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Windage Tray Included
|Gasket Or Seal Included
aFe POWER engine oil pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your GM Silverado/Sierra HD with Duramax turbo diesel engines. This oil pan is constructed out of durable A356 cast aluminum with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum engine protection. All necessary hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. Built-in External and Internal Fins: Built-in External and Internal fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. Magnetic Drain Plug: This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum engine protection. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Constructed of Durable A356 Cast Aluminum
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoat Finish w/Machined Fins
- Reinforcing Ribs
- Magnetic Drain Plug Captures Loose Particles
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?