First, set your vehicle
Spectre Performance Performance Oil Pan 5501Shop All Spectre
This Spectre Oil Pan features a steel construction and an unplated raw finish. This stock capacity oil pan was designed for 1980-1985 small block Chevrolet 305-350 engines with passenger's side dipstick. This product was engineered for optimum fit and function.
- Steel construction
- Unplated raw finish
- Stock capacity
- For 1980-1985 small block Chevrolet 305-350 engines with passenger's side dipstick
- Honda Accord Performance Oil Pan
- Honda Civic Performance Oil Pan
- Ford F150 Performance Oil Pan
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Oil Pan
- Toyota Camry Performance Oil Pan
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Oil Pan
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Oil Pan
- Toyota Corolla Performance Oil Pan
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Oil Pan
- Ford Focus Performance Oil Pan
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?