First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Bracket Included
This direct replacement accelerator pedal position sensor matches the fit and performance of a failed original equipment sensor to restore proper vehicle operation. Made of quality materials for a reliable service life.
- Ideal replacement - this accelerator pedal position sensor matches the fit and function of the original sensor
- Plug & play installation - no special tools or programming required to install this sensor
- Trustworthy construction - engineered in North America and made from high-quality materials for long life
- Quality tested - this accelerator pedal sensor has undergone extensive testing to ensure proper function and a long service life
- Honda Accord Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Honda Civic Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Ford F150 Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Toyota Camry Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Accelerator Pedal Sensor
- Ford Focus Accelerator Pedal Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?