GP Sorensen Air Injection Reactor Pipe 779-5359
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Gaskets Included||No Gaskets Required|
As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- High grade materials ensure precision performance
- Professional construction delivers what today's professionals need to get the job done right
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?