GP Sorensen Air Pump Check Valve 355050
The Emission System Check Valve is a device that prevents exhaust from forcing its way back through the air injection system, which would damage the pump and other components. Dorman's Emission System Check Valve is constructed to withstand the extreme under-hood conditions and function properly every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Helps restore emissions system to proper operation
- Constructed of high quality materials for resistance to oil and heat
- Quality-tested to ensure trouble-free installation and durability
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?