First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone Remanufactured Body Control Computer 73-3034Shop All A1 Cardone
Part # 73-3034
SKU # 197985
Price Not Available
CARDONE® Remanufactured Body Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak peformance.
- 100% re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, prevents intermittent failures and extends product life.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability.
- Each unit comes loaded with the latest O.E. software calibration available, where applicable.
- On-car validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
- How to Replace an Oxygen Sensor
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?