Cardone Remanufactured Body Control Computer 73-7690F
CARDONE® Remanufactured Body Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak peformance.
- 100% re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, prevents intermittent failures and extends product life.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability.
- Each unit comes loaded with the latest O.E. software calibration available, where applicable.
- On-car validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.