Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor 907-738
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||2 Pin|
Engine camshaft position sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine.
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Durable plastic construction
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No special tools required
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?