Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor 917-705
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Blade|
Engine Camshaft Position Sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's Engine Camshaft Position Sensors includes an O-ring for a complete repair (where applicable).
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Durable plastic construction
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No special tools required
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?