First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor 917-728Shop All Dorman
Part # 917-728
SKU # 739826
Price Not Available
Engine camshaft position sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's engine camshaft position sensors includes an o-ring for a complete repair.
- Durable plastic constructed
- No special tools required
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Popular Searches:234-9009bosch knock sensor5559140112614970ts1015
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle