First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Camshaft Synchronizer 917-743Shop All Dorman
This direct replacement camshaft position sensor matches the fit and performance of a failed original equipment sensor to restore proper engine starting and running, made of quality materials for a reliable service life.
- Direct replacement - this camshaft position sensor matches the fit and performance of the original equipment sensor
- Durable construction - this part is manufactured to exacting standards to ensure reliable performance and durability
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Plug & play installation - no special tools required
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?