Dorman Camshaft Synchronizer 962-045
This direct replacement camshaft position sensor matches the fit and performance of a failed original equipment sensor to restore proper engine starting and running, made of quality materials for a reliable service life.
- Direct replacement - this camshaft position sensor matches the fit and performance of the original equipment sensor
- Durable construction - this part is manufactured to exacting standards to ensure reliable performance and durability
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Plug & play installation - no special tools required
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?