First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Camshaft Position Sensor CMKDL2366Shop All Duralast
Part # CMKDL2366
SKU # 1145353
Price Not Available
Camshaft and crankshaft position sensors identify position to the ignition control module module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM). When not replaced your vehicle could experience no start, a hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy and more. These sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper function and response. They are tested for proper timing of the camshaft and ignition. They go through an ongoing fit, form and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- High quality components and materials
- Superior performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle