Duralast Camshaft Position Sensor SU14349
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience no- or hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination or intermittent shutdown
- The camshaft position sensor identifies position of the camshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience no start, hard start, intermittent engine shut down, misfire, engine cut out, excessive fuel consumption, CEL illumination and/or failed emission test
- The crankshaft position sensor identifies position of the crankshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?