First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Camshaft Position Sensor SU3076Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience no- or hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination or intermittent shutdown
- The camshaft position sensor identifies position of the camshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience no start, hard start, intermittent engine shut down, misfire, engine cut out, excessive fuel consumption, CEL illumination and/or failed emission test
- The crankshaft position sensor identifies position of the crankshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?