First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Camshaft Position Sensor SU8898Shop All Duralast
Camshaft and crankshaft position sensors identify position to the ignition control module module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM). When not replaced your vehicle could experience no start, a hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy and more. These sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper function and response. They are tested for proper timing of the camshaft and ignition. They go through an ongoing fit, form and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- High quality components and materials
- Superior performance and reliability
Popular Searches:234-9009bosch knock sensor5559140112614970ts1015
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?