Duralast New Camshaft Position Sensor SU3186
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 3 Male Blades|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The camshaft position sensor identifies position of the camshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience no- or hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination or intermittent shutdown
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications