Encore Camshaft Synchronizer SCM-D20005
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female|
Encore Automotive Genuine OE camshaft position sensor communicates with the ECU to accurately prompt the injectors and ignition timing. This will ensure the engine runs smooth. Encore Automotive is dedicated to bringing the latest original equipment technologies to the Aftermarket to provide the highest overall value.
- Genuine OE Part
- Accurately measures and communicates the position of the crankshaft to the engine control unit (ECU) during the engine ignition cycle
- Excellent material quality for improved resistance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?