First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Hitachi New Camshaft Position Sensor CPS0008Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Part # CPS0008
SKU # 295392
Price Not Available
3 Blade Male
3 Blade Male
Hitachi’s sensor line supports accurate measurement for reliable engine performance. A critical component in today’s variable valve timing technologies, Hitachi’s camshaft position sensors provide accurate and rapid detection of the camshaft’s position in its rotation. High quality materials allow optimal transference of magnetic energy to the Hall effect sensor while also providing protection in the harsh engine environment. Hitachi’s camshaft position sensors meet or exceed all OE voltage outputs and error tolerances to ensure proper adjustments of the timing system for optimized engine performance. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi camshaft position sensors are the premium choice.
- Helps to prevent engine damage
- Long lasting and reliable
- Accurate measurements for maximum performance
- OE performance and product life
- Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle