Delphi Coolant Temperature Sensor TS10019
|Location:||Coolant Temperature Sensor|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female connector with 2 terminal pins|
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Delphi temperature sensors are built to minimize failure
- Delphi temperature sensors deliver accurate readings and optimal performance
- Each sensor is electrically insulated to eliminate interference from other components in the vehicle
- Delphi's one-piece design and automated production process eliminates internal connectors and failure points
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements and testing
- Delphi products are manufactured in a Delphi ISO certified facility
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?