First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Delphi Coolant Temperature Sensor TS10330Shop All Delphi
Part # TS10330
SKU # 445607
Price Not Available
Coolant Temperature Sensor
Wiring Harness Included
Delphi's history is one of OE heritage and quality. Our global technical requirements include design specifications and validation testing based on over 100 years of OE experience. Our material selections, material thickness, and material types are built from OE specifications to exceed aftermarket expectations. We put in place strict manufacturing processes to ensure quality control in every part we make. Delphi's pioneering spirit delivers innovative solutions designed to support the aftermarket in servicing the vehicles of today, and tomorrow.
- Delphi temperature sensors deliver accurate readings and optimal performance
- Delphi's 1 piece design and automated production process eliminates internal connectors and failure points
- Each sensor is electrically insulated to eliminate interference from other components in the vehicle
- Delphi temperature sensors are impervious to electrical noise and interference
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?