First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast A/C Switch SW500Shop All Duralast
Part # SW500
SKU # 2642
Price Not Available
Radiator Cooling Fan Switch
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands and withstand the harsh elements
- All pressure switches engineered for exceptional cycle durability, and resistance to rupture and fluid leakage
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?