First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Temperature Switch TU125Shop All Duralast
Part # TU125
SKU # 45265
Price Not Available
Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- In design, we specify custom wax formulations that will expand when heated, activate a snap action electrical contact and transfer the electrical signal to the fan controller
- In manufacturing, we custom form the wax pellets for different temperature range specifications. All units are calibrated and tested to confirm switch actuation at their specified temperature
- The switch is designed using a formed bimetallic contact arm. The bimetal contact movement is achieved using the different expansion rates of two metals fused together. This is a creep action device, provides precise performance
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?