First, set your vehicle
Duralast Temperature Switch TU339Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands and withstand the harsh elements
- All pressure switches engineered for exceptional cycle durability, and resistance to rupture and fluid leakage
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost