First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- In design, we specify custom wax formulations that will expand when heated, activate a snap action electrical contact and transfer the electrical signal to the fan controller
- In manufacturing, we custom form the wax pellets for different temperature range specifications. All units are calibrated and tested to confirm switch actuation at their specified temperature
- The switch is designed using a formed bimetallic contact arm. The bimetal contact movement is achieved using the different expansion rates of two metals fused together. This is a creep action device, provides precise performance
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?