First, Add Your Vehicle
NTK Coolant Temperature Sensor EF0034Shop All NTK
Building upon a foundation of premium full-line products established under NGK ignition and NTK oxygen sensor products, NTK’s expansion to technical sensors is part of our ongoing commitment to streamline product types and increase coverage under one premium brand: NTK, The Sensor Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise, NGK’s family of automotive products are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. NTK is the only OE supplier with a full-line of technical sensors in the aftermarket for import and domestic vehicles. Drawing from OE experience, NTK sensors undergo extreme testing conditions that include thermal shock, vibration and OBD verification. NTK sensors are manufactured to ensure a quality that meets or exceeds OE specifications. As new vehicles incorporate connected and automated technologies, trust The Sensor Specialist for full-line market support and OE application technology.
- Wires and probe length match OE, unlike many competitors who shorten the probe to save cost on brass. Mounting clip(s) included where applicable. Backed by a 3 year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- What is Muffler Delete?
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car