First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NTK Coolant Temperature Sensor EF0062Shop All NTK
Part # EF0062
SKU # 1172535
Price Not Available
Coolant Temperature Sensor
Wiring Harness Included
Building upon a foundation of premium full-line products established under NGK ignition and NTK oxygen sensor products, NTK’s expansion to technical sensors is part of our ongoing commitment to streamline product types and increase coverage under one premium brand: NTK, The Sensor Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise, NGK’s family of automotive products are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. NTK is the only OE supplier with a full-line of technical sensors in the aftermarket for import and domestic vehicles. Drawing from OE experience, NTK sensors undergo extreme testing conditions that include thermal shock, vibration and OBD verification. NTK sensors are manufactured to ensure a quality that meets or exceeds OE specifications. As new vehicles incorporate connected and automated technologies, trust The Sensor Specialist for full-line market support and OE application technology.
- Wires and probe length match OE, unlike many competitors who shorten the probe to save cost on brass. Mounting clip(s) included where applicable. Backed by a 3 year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?