First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech Coolant Temperature Sensor CT0007Shop All Santech
Part # CT0007
SKU # 101921
Price Not Available
Coolant Temperature Sensor
Wiring Harness Included
Female Male Blade
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors (ECT) sensors operate using electrical resistance to measure the temperatureof the coolant. The readings from the (ECT) sensor are sent back to the engine control unit (ECU). The engine control unit (ECU) uses this data to adjust the fuel injection and ignition timing.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?