Santech Coolant Temperature Sensor CT0041
|Location:||Coolant Temperature Sensor|
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors (ECT) sensors operate using electrical resistance to measure the temperatureof the coolant. The readings from the (ECT) sensor are sent back to the engine control unit (ECU). The engine control unit (ECU) uses this data to adjust the fuel injection and ignition timing.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?