Santech Coolant Temperature Sensor CT0182
|Location:||Coolant Temperature Sensor|
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors (ECT) sensors operate using electrical resistance to measure the temperatureof the coolant. The readings from the (ECT) sensor are sent back to the engine control unit (ECU). The engine control unit (ECU) uses this data to adjust the fuel injection and ignition timing.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?