First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech Coolant Temperature Sensor CT0204Shop All Santech
Part # CT0204
SKU # 1232186
Price Not Available
Coolant Temperature Sensor
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors (ECT) sensors operate using electrical resistance to measure the temperatureof the coolant. The readings from the (ECT) sensor are sent back to the engine control unit (ECU). The engine control unit (ECU) uses this data to adjust the fuel injection and ignition timing.
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
Popular Searches:tire pressure sensorknock sensormap sensoridle air control valvee926
- Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Coolant Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle