Valucraft Coolant Temperature Sensor SU2301VC
|Location:||Coolant Temperature Sensor|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 2 Male Blade|
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- Coolant temperature sensors provide coolant temperature data to the engine management system
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience pinging, excessive hydrocarbons in oil resulting in premature engine bearing wear, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy and/or CEL/MIL illumination
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?