First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wiring Harness Included
|Wiring Harness Length
Delphi's ever growing portfolio of high quality vehicle sensors are backed by stringent OE development and product validation methods. We offer a wide range of sensors, including ABS, camshaft, crankshaft, knock, EGT, MAP, temperature, throttle position, and vehicle speed sensors for a variety of vehicle applications. All of our sensors are tested and calibrated to OE standards, ensuring accurate readings, which helps to reduce comebacks.
- The sensors provide accurate readings from the gap between sensor contact and element due to its design
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements
- Enhanced sensing functionality helps reduce emissions, improve reliability and drivability
- Not impacted by temperature changes and provide robust, long lasting sensor protection
- Designed digital output for maximum signal to noise ratio
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?