First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Crankshaft Position Sensor 907-774Shop All Dorman
Part # 907-774
SKU # 547081
Price Not Available
Engine crankshaft position sensors measure crankshaft location to detect misfire and control engine timing. Dorman's engine crankshaft position sensors are constructed of high quality plastic with metal reinforced mounting points to protect against failure.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Easy to install
- No specials tools required
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?