Dorman Crankshaft Position Sensor 907-792
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||3 Pin|
Engine crankshaft position sensors measure crankshaft location to detect misfire and control engine timing. Our engine crankshaft position sensors protect against failure.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- No special tools required
- Easy to install
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?