Dorman Crankshaft Position Sensor 917-792
|Terminal Gender||2 Blade|
|Terminal Type||2 Blade|
|Connector Gender||2 Blade|
|Connector Shape||2 Blade|
Engine Crankshaft Position Sensors measure crankshaft location to detect misfire and control engine timing. Dorman's Engine Crankshaft Position Sensors are constructed of high quality plastic with metal reinforced mounting points to protect against failure.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Easy to install
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No special tools required
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?