First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
This direct replacement crankshaft position sensor matches the fit and function of the original equipment sensor for a reliable repair. This part has undergone extensive testing to ensure reliable performance.
- Direct replacement - this crankshaft position sensor is a precise match for the fit and function of the original equipment sensor
- Ready to install - matches the factory-style connector for plug-and-play installation
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone extensive testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?