First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Crankshaft Position Sensor CKDL2129Shop All Duralast
Part # CKDL2129
SKU # 1169654
Price Not Available
Camshaft and crankshaft position sensors identify position to the ignition control module module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM). When not replaced your vehicle could experience no start, a hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy and more. These sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper function and response. They are tested for proper timing of the camshaft and ignition. They go through an ongoing fit, form and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- High quality components and materials
- Superior performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?