First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Crankshaft Position Sensor SU12974Shop All Duralast
Camshaft and crankshaft position sensors identify position to the ignition control module module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM). When not replaced your vehicle could experience no start, a hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy and more. These sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper function and response. They are tested for proper timing of the camshaft and ignition. They go through an ongoing fit, form and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- High quality components and materials
- Superior performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Offer Same-Day Pick-up and Next-Day Delivery?
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?