Duralast Crankshaft Position Sensor SU13517
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 3 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The crankshaft position sensor identifies position of the crankshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM)
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience no start, hard start, intermittent engine shut down, misfire, engine cut out, excessive fuel consumption, CEL illumination and/or failed emission test
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster, easier installation
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications