Encore Crankshaft Position Sensor SCK-D20021
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
Encore Automotive Genuine OE crankshaft sensor monitors the position and rotational speed of the crankshaft and sends the information to the ECU to properly adjust the fuel consumption and ignition timing. Encore Automotive is dedicated to bringing the latest original equipment technologies to the Aftermarket to provide the highest overall value.
- Genuine OE Part
- Accurate gear rotation monitoring
- Ease of linkage to the engine control unit (ECU)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?